Frequently Asked Questions
Appeal is the place for you if:
- You received a correspondence from the IRS says you have the right to reach an appeal to contest a decision by the IRS. And
- You disagree and do not sign the agreement form sent.
If you meet the above examples dimensioned, you can be ready to request an Appeals conference or a meeting with a judge.
Appeal is not for you if:
- His only concern is that you can not afford to pay the amount you owe.
- Correspondence received from the IRS was a bill and there was no mention of Appeals.
If you can not identify the requirements, or if you do not meet the conditions to reach a calling as explained above, contact the person that the IRS is working or Customer Service for assistance by calling 1 (800) 829 -1040.
- What is the process adopted in bookkeeping service?
- In the first step client sends the input documents to us. Are analyzed and assigned work preparers. The documents are organized and fed into the system by the preparers. In the next step of the documents are reviewed and then sent to the reviewers. If any correction is necessary at this stage, the client is shipped with revision notes. The work is evaluated by the Project Manager and the entire work is sent to the client.
- How I can pay for your services?
We accept payment by the following methods:
- Transfer / Wire Transfer
- Credit card